The Solinst Integra Bladder Pumps allow consistent, high quality samples in all types of applications with excellent performance and reliability. With Integra Bladder Pumps there is the assurance that there is no air/water contact during sampling. It meets the most rigorous US EPA standards for VOC groundwater monitoring. The bladder ensures that drive air or gas does not contact the sample, thus avoiding degassing or contamination of the sample. Integra Bladder Pumps are rugged and long lasting. Teflon bladders have a 10-year warranty, while less expensive polyethylene bladders are available for those that prefer to change bladders after each use.
Integra Bladder Pumps are easy to decontaminate. Everything is very accessible. The tubing may simply be flushed or it is easily replaced. The pump is quick to disassemble and the bladders and screens are simple to replace in the field. No tools required. Inexpensive polyethylene bladders can be quickly replaced to suit regulatory requirements. Excellent for either regular flow or low flow sampling, the stainless steel pumps can lift from depths up to 500 ft (150 m) below grade. The PVC Integra Bladder Pump operates up to 100 ft (30 m) below grade.Low flow sampling offers excellent quality samples by reducing turbulence. It also reduces purge volumes, and thus sampling time and disposal costs. When using the Model 466 Electronic Pump Control Unit, the Integra Bladder Pump can be adjusted to provide continuous output of 100 ml/minute or less. Use of a Flow-Through Cell System during low flow sampling, allows the continuous analysis of purge water, in-line, as it flows, so that sampling can begin as soon as the readings stabilize. Packers are also available to further reduce purge volumes and to speed sampling times.
12V Oil-less Air Compressor:
TIntegra Stainless Steel Bladder Pumps come complete with a 50 mesh intake filter over the sample inlet. These filters are very easy to replace. Also available are disposable in-line filters which are used on the sample discharge tube, they are adaptable to fit many sizes of tubing.
Model 800 Low-Pressure Packers can be used with Integra Pumps to minimize purge times by reducing purge volumes. This reduces the cost of water disposal and labour. Packers are available in single point or straddle packer designs, and in sizes to fit 2” ( 50 mm) to 5” (127 mm) diameter wells.
• Stainless Steel or Low Cost PVC: 1.66” Ø (42 mm) and 1” Ø (25 mm) in 316 stainless steel. 1.66” Ø (42 mm) in PVC.
• Non-Vertical Applications: Pumps operate effectively at almost any angle and can be placed under landfills, tailings, storage tanks or contaminant plumes.
• Zero-Submergence Capability: Pumps can sample from low yield wells and allow complete emptying of the well.
• Leachate/Product Pumping: Pneumatic drive pumps are well suited for pumping contaminant liquids. Strong solvents and corrosive chemicals can be easily and economically pumped.
• Survives Dry Pumping, Dirty Air and Sand: Integra bladders are not damaged by operation in sediment laden water, or in dry pumping conditions.
• Freeze Protection Kit: Optional accessory available to prevent freezing in the sample line.
• High Quality Samples: Consistently accurate samples with excellent VOC sample integrity.
• Simplicity: The controller, air compressor and flow-through cell can be easily transported by one person to any site. Hookup to the pump is by compression fittings. Low purge volumes ensure rapid sampling.
• Cost Savings: Reduced need for repeat sampling and shorter time required for each sampling round.
• Bladders: Teflon Bladders are guaranteed for 10 years. Inexpensive polyethylene is also available.